Join thousands of players who exercise their brains every day with the best crossword game for Android. Crossword Puzzle Redstone is a fun and engaging game app – it is free to download, and all users get access to free puzzles, no subscription required!
**Crossword lovers dream app.**
**Easy to use and great if you’re a fan of crosswords.**
**Not too easy not too difficult. The challenge is perfect!**
**This by far the best crossword app, tried others and came back to Redstone.**
A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
Access Crossword Puzzle Redstone across all your devices! Just connect and play anywhere.
Puzzles to download and add to your collection. New packs arrive every week!
– Smart Look Up: get word suggestions when you have trouble with difficult clues.
– Hints: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle in case you get stuck.
– Smart Step: skip filled cells when navigating through the puzzle.
– Show Errors: highlight wrong letters.
– Clear Errors: easily remove all incorrect letters.
– Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
– Polished User Interface: easy and modern way to navigate through the puzzle cells and clues.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the crossword puzzles contained in this application are solely those of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Redstone Games (REDSTONE GAMES LTDA – ME) or any employee thereof.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at [email protected] or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us and we’ll do our best to assist you.
In this update:
– New “Multi-word answer hints” feature that tells you when an answer consists of two or more words. These hints are optional and can be disabled at any time by users that would like a more challenging crossword solving experience;
– Remove hints from the Lookup feature to improve results;
– Minor UI improvements and bugfixes.
Thanks for all your great feedback – please keep it coming!